Supply List

The supply list is for both approaches to the Brown Bag Art 

Yes it use to be called Polymer Gloss (Medium) but now it's been re-branded to just say Gloss Medium. So if your looking for it you will need to find the Gloss Medium brand, you may not need a gallon so they do sell it in smaller sizes. 

A little about the Gloss Medium, it's will dry and be glossy and it will seal in all mediums that you use on paper as long as it doesn't' smear. If it smears you will need a Spray fixatif before you coat it. That coating is what, when dried will melt together and fuse your collage papers. This method allows you to lay it and then tack it down and not wet gluing is happen at that time.  


List if some irons that can be used:

Green Encaustic Iron

House Iron General house Iron works, Cotton setting, no steam though.

Heat Seal Iron, "Tack Iron" These irons have become difficult to find, as the manufacture has stopped making them.

Oliso- Arts and Craft Iron, I just found this iron and it works great but of course no steam. I like this iron because it regulates the heat and set temperature.

Always use a safety release sheet between the iron and coated papers like parchment paper.

iew of Delicate tapes to use for the outer edge when we need to tape off.

Complete and Continue